The aims of our work are:
- To raise the self-esteem and sense of self-worth of children, young people and their families
- To raise levels of achievement in schools
- To improve behaviour and relationships in and out of school.
We do this by:
- Providing 1:1 solution focused support for children and young people
- Providing 1:1 solution focused support for parents and carers
- Running solution focused groups for children and young people with a specific focus such as developing social / communications skills, friendships, building confidence etc.
- Liaising with schools in order to better meet the individual needs of children and young people
- Liaising with relevant agencies in order to provide our integrated service for children, young people and their families